Friday, October 9, 2009

Wish I had more to say tonight...

I wish I had more time to jump into blogging every day. It seems about a month ago I had all the time in the world. And now since the move and getting a new job (Subaru! Very excited).

Nothing much has happened, I got my couches. Although, the company they decided to ship them through busted the leather on one of the arms...im not very happy about that.

I've been pretty sick today...not wanting to move much.

The hubby is doing well, I heard from him today. Just 2 1/2 more weeks and he'll be here for r&r, very excited.
He'll be visiting family in Michigan and then on his way here.

Well, time for bed. Mandatory drug test tomorrow...Yuck.
Night, night!

1 comment:

  1. 2 1/2 weeks will be here before you can say "Military Spouse Education"

    ReplyDelete